A Youtube Fancybox uses colorbox /lightbox (thanks to Jack Moore(http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/) ) to show YouTube video in a popup box on click of thumbnail which is generated from YouTube video. you can use it with shortcode in page, post and text widget.
In the backend you can generate shortcodes also you can set default height, width and a option to play video automatically.
1) You can download it from WordPress repository here and install as other plugins
2) You will get plugin menu “YTubeFancyBox” at backend.
- Here you can set default height and width of image thumbnail
- You can generate shortcode for thumbnail and image here
example code is generated below.
/[ youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P__VRsRodo” height=”150″ width=”300″ /]
/[ youtube videoid=”-P__VRsRodo” height=”150″ width=”300″ /]
3) Copy generated code and put it any where you want in page, post, widget
And your are done
Video Credits : Youtube and PiscesRising